Very Motivational and Youthful quotes said by Mr.
“I am of old and young, of the foolish as much as the wise,
Regardless of others, ever regardful of others,
Maternal as well as paternal, a child as well as a man,
Stuffed with the stuff that is course, and stuffed with the stuff that is fine, one of the nation, of many nations, the smallest the same and the largest”
One age, they start to lose their childlike wonderment. The realities of the world sink in and before we know it we become a part of predetermined societal structures.
This makes life dull and monotonous and we’re decreased to simply going through the motions of life instead of actually living.
To LIVE is to be as carefree and full of joy as a child, to experience each experience that life brings as if for the first time.
To take time out of your schedules to smell the flowers and observe the earth around you in all its glory, to be fascinated not just by the extraordinary but find something of interest in ordinary things of life, like the touch of silk on the skin or the quick drying of ink on paper. How beautiful life could be if we took a step back and observed everything from a child’s point of view?
A trip to the grocery store would cease to be just a mundane task and become a source of excitement, a car ride, a multitude of bright options, and the open air.
So every once in a while, take the time, to be a child.
Here are some Motivational and Youthful Quotes, both popular and unknown, may prove to be inspiring motivating, thought-provoking insights that can inspire and motivate to always cheerful
40 Quotes about Growing old to help You Stay Young At Heart (Motivational and Youthful quotes )
1. “There is a certain part of all of us that lives outside of time. Perhaps we become aware of our age only at exceptional moments and most of the time we are ageless.” – Milan Kundera-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
2.“If wrinkles must be written upon our brows, let them not be written upon the heart. The spirit should never grow old.” – James A. Garfield-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
3. “He who is of a calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition, youth and age are equally a burden.” – Plato-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
4. “The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.” – Frank Lloyd Wright-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
5. “Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.” – Coco Chanel-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
6. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
7. “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.” – Walt Disney-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
8. “Wrinkles merely mark where smiles have been.” – Mark Twain-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
9. “We are always the same age inside.” – Gertrude Stein-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
10. “Happiness in marriage is a moment by moment choice. A decision to love, forgive, grow, and grow old together.” – Fawn Weaver-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
11. “Growing old with someone else is beautiful, but growing old while being true to yourself is divine.” – Dodinsky-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
12. “We don’t grow older, we grow riper.” – Pablo Picasso-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
13. “You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as your hope, as old as your despair.” – Douglas Macarthur-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
14. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
15. “I don’t believe in aging. I believe in forever altering one’s aspect to the sun.” – Virginia Woolf-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
16. “None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.” – Henry David Thoreau-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
17. “Know that you are a perfect age. Each year is special and precious, for you shall only live it once. Be comfortable with growing older.” – Louise Hay-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
18. “I am not young enough to know everything.” – J.M. Barrie-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
19. “Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.” – Walt Disney-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
20. “Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Satchel Paige-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
21. “Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” – Franz Kafka-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
22. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
23. “Today is the oldest you’ve ever been, and the youngest you’ll ever be again.” – Eleanor Roosevelt-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
24. “Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.” – Daniel Francois Esprit Auber-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
25. “As we grow old, the beauty steals inward.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
26. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
27. “We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves.” – May Lamberton Becker-vMotivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
28. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
29. “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” – Satchel Paige-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
30. “Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.” – Unknown-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
31. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
32. “Strength and beauty are the blessings of youth; temperance, however, is the flower of old age.” – Democritus-Motivational and Youthful Quotes With DailyMotive
33. “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” – Henri Bergson
32. “Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” – Betty Friedan
35. “Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” – C.S. Lewis
36. “Nothing makes a woman look so old as trying desperately hard to look young.” – Coco Chanel
37. “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Audrey Hepburn
38. “The trick to aging gracefully is to enjoy it.” – Unknown
39. “Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideas. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” – Samuel Ullman
40. “The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.” – Max Lerner
Hope these motivational and youthful quotes inspire you a lot to always cheerful in your life.